Our Program Basics
Horizon View Homes strives to build a defect-free home, we are realistic enough to know that we may make mistakes or that something in the home may not perform as intended. When either occurs, we will make necessary corrections. In support of this commitment, we provide you with a limited warranty and we have identified our quality standards for the typical concerns that can come up in a new home. The 2-10 manual describes our standards for each item and what we will do to remedy items that do not meet the applicable standards.
Our criteria for qualifying warranty repairs are based on typical industry practices in our region and meet or exceed those practices for the components of your home. However, we reserve the right to exceed these guidelines if common sense or individual circumstances dictate, without being obligated to exceed all guidelines to a similar degree or for all homeowners.
We include a sample copy for each of our contracted customers in the Homeowner’s Manual during the signing of your purchase agreement. However, you will receive the signed limited warranty document at the time of your closing. Please read through this information, as well as the service procedures discussed on the following pages. If you have any questions regarding the standards or procedures, please contact our office.
Warranty Service Requests
11409 Business Park Circle
Firestone, CO 80504
Phone # 720-438-7171
Ste 115 #613
Spring Branch, TX 78070
Phone # 210-336-3730
Customer Service General Information
Our warranty service system is designed to accept written reports of non-emergency items. This provides you with the maximum protection and allows us to operate efficiently, thereby providing faster service to all homeowners. Routine warranty requests must be submitted online. Emergency reports are the only reports accepted by phone.
For northern Colorado – you may also print and return this form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After Hours Emergencies
As defined by the limited warranty, emergency includes situations such as:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees F.
- Total loss of electricity – Check with the utility company before reporting this circumstance to our offices or electrician.
- Total loss of water – Check with the water department to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area.
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off.
- Gas leak – Contact your utility company or plumber if the leak is at the furnace or water heater supply lines. In the case of leak due to frozen pipes, immediately turn of the main water supply to your home and contact your homeowners insurance agency.
During business hours, please call our offices.
For non-life-threatening home warranty emergencies:
Northern Colorado – contact the Horizon View Homes emergency hotline: (970) 692-6173.
San Antonio – please refer to the contact list here.